For the third year running, the CFDA‘s award-winning designers are teaming up with J.Crew to produce limited-edition exclusive capsule collection. And while the retailer’s collabs with winner Greg Chait of The Elder Statesman and runners-up Tabitha Simmons and Jennifer Meyer won’t hit Jcrew.com until May 21, brand fans can sign up on the site for early shopping access starting May 8 (yep, as in next week).
Judging by the sneak preview images that landed in our inbox this morning, these pieces are gonna fly off the shelves. Dibs on those sparkly Tabitha Simmons sandals…
More on Luckymag.com:
- J.Crew’s Latest Collab Is Bright, Bold and Suitable for Stacking
- CFDA Awards 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them
- Five Cinco de Mayo Outfits That Won’t Make You Look Like a Human Piñata
- 50 Totally Clutch Crossbody Bags Under $50
- Check Out Dusen Dusen’s Shocking New Collab!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine