In case you didn’t know, J.Crew now offers worldwide shipping to over 100 countries—a fact that’s surely thrilling to the polished, pretty brand’s millions of international fans. And to celebrate its global expansion, J.Crew tapped photographers and super-bloggers Scott Schuman and Garance Doré to visit eight different cities—and document how tastemakers across the world are styling their favorite pieces.
"Scott and Garance have had an incredible impact on style and fashion inspiring people everywhere," J.Crew’s President and Creative Director (and big-time Lucky girl crush) Jenna Lyons said in a release. "We couldn’t think of better storytellers to capture the way the world is wearing J.Crew."
Schuman and Doré journeyed to Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid and Berlin (among others), and the resultant photos, interviews and video spots with the chic guys and girls they found in each location are now live at Jcrew.com/helloworld. Below, check out a great clip of Spanish photog Berta playing around with some puppies, and another of Hong Kong boutique owner Hilary in a stylish mix of prints.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Creatures of the Wind for J.Crew Is Finally Available
- Jcrew.com Now Offers International Shipping in 107 Different Countries
- Kristen Stewart Is This Year’s Highest-Paid Actress, Celebrates in Balmain
- Narciso Rodriguez x Kohl’s: All the Details You Need to Know Now
- Givenchy’s Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign Is Heading to a Rave
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine