Today in footwear collaborations we’d kill to own, Cole Haan has tapped Opening Ceremony‘s VP of Creative Olivia Kim and creative consultant/girl-about-town Jen Brill for a three-style capsule collection. Set to coincide with the launch of the brand’s Chelsea pump, all three pairs designed by the Manhattan duo were inspired by the new style’s chunky-heeled silhouette.
Click through to check out the strappy platform style, peep-toe sandal and tasseled bootie Kim and Brill designed, plus pricing. The shoes will hit both Opening Ceremony and Cole Haan’s SoHo outpost in NYC on September 10. "It’s definitely a collection we feel will be exciting to a youthful, creative audience," Cole Haan creative director Phil Russo told WWD. We’ll take one of each, please.
UPDATE: Turns out there will be multiple colorways available for each of the three styles in this collection. See ‘em in the expanded slideshow and get ready to drool.
More on Luckymag.com:
- United Bamboo to Design a Line for Madewell This Fall
- Whitney Houston: In Honor of Sparkle, A Look Back at Her Style
- Nicole Richie for Impulse at Macy’s: Here’s the Full Lookbook
- 10 Fall Bags We’re Obsessing Over on MyLucky
- Five Quick Fixes for Bad Beauty Moments
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine