After just over a year of dating, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged. People reports the pair made it official last Friday, when Theroux popped the question during his birthday celebration.
This is not only the Aniston’s second time down the aisle, but her second time after one of the highest profile divorces in Hollywood history. Which means her wardrobe choice is extra important. She’ll want to avoid repeating her i-do outfit from 2000—a classic white gown and veil—but still stay true to her signature simple style. There are a few directions I think she might go. Click through the slideshow below to see my predictions.
photo credit: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Join the Lucky Community!
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Shop It Out: The 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony
- Summer Packing Guide: Dallas
- Pamela Love, Lindsey Thornburg and More Do a Bridal Line for Bona Drag
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine