Between her flawless hair, age-defying physique and starring on The Best TV Show Ever Created*, Jennifer Aniston is undoubtedly America’s #1 Sweetheart. She’s also super-consistent when it comes to her red carpet fashion choices, perpetually picking simple but sexy looks in either black or white.
Now that Jen’s engaged to Justin Theroux, we’re sure she’ll start (excitedly) stressing out over wedding details—and we’ll obviously be keeping our ears to the ground for details. But if there’s one thing Aniston shouldn’t break a sweat about, it’s her wedding dress—because she’s a bona fide pro when it comes to wearing white. Want proof? Click through to see some of the star’s best white, ivory and cream-colored looks of all time, many of which are wedding-ready. I mean, Jen would never repeat outfits like that—but it’s nice to know she could.
*Friends—as if we had to tell you that.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jennifer Aniston Is Engaged: Our Wedding Dress Predictions
- Rent the Runway Introduces Rental Rewards
- Shop It Out: The 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony
- Natalie Portman’s Rodarte Wedding Dress: Shop Similar Looks
- Kate Bosworth Is Engaged to Michael Polish!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine