It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks, to say the least, for Jennifer Lawrence. For starters, the Silver Linings Playbook star snagged the Best Actress award at the Golden Globes, the SAG Awards and the Oscars—and buzz is already building around her role at Katniss Everdeen in the forthcoming Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire.
Then, there’s her Dior contract. Not only did Jennifer wear some truly jaw-dropping Raf Simons gowns throughout awards season, culminating in last Sunday’s critically-adored (but apparently difficult to maneuver around in) strapless couture sensation, but her newly-released print campaign for the fashion house is nothing short of stunning. Now, Dior’s released a behind-the-scenes video captured during the actress’ shoot—and for J Law fans, it’s a must-watch. Below, hear the 22-year-old’s thoughts on the brand’s rich heritage and timeless Miss Dior bag.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Oscars 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Oscars 2013: The Best Looks From the Afterparties and How to Get Them
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Miss Dior Campaign Is Finally Here!
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. Anne Hathaway: Whose Oscar Look Did You Prefer?
- 10 Ways Fashion Week is Just Like The Hunger Games
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine