Jennifer Lawrence has had people buzzing since Saturday over the tousled blonde bob she debuted during the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards. The chop is a big departure from star’s usual past-the-shoulders blowout, but just as flattering—and a better representation of her personality. Famous for an off-the-cuff manner and easygoing demeanor, J.Law just seems better suited to a wash-and-go cut. Reports haven’t confirmed whether the change is for personal or professional reasons, but either way, I’m into it.
I’m also really into the outfit she wore to the event. Surprisingly, none of the pieces were Dior—despite her spokeswomen contract with the brand—but rather a David Koma black illusion dress and Nicholas Kirkwood ankle-strap pumps. I’ve found several similar items online—click through the slideshow shop them all now. (And to try the actress’ low maintenance hairstyle, use any of these eight products.)
photo credit: WireImage
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. Anne Hathaway: Whose Oscar Look Did You Prefer?
- Video: Jennifer Lawrence Talks Dior’s Classic Status
- Hunger Games Makeup! How to Get Jennifer Lawrence’s California Glow
- Why Kate Middleton’s Mint Mulberry Coat Is Perfect—Whether You’re Pregnant Or Not
- 14 Reasons Flats Are Way Better Than Heels
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine