Madonna may have each enlisted a small army of high end designers to create costumes for her upcoming tour, but Jennifer Lopez is mainly sticking to one: Zuhair Murad. The man behind the Beirut-based label has made six one-of-a-kind outfits for the singer to wear on stage this summer.
The ensembles include "a feathered skirt and hat, a jumpsuit, a cape, a bodysuit and several short dresses," according to WWD. One sketch shows a bedazzled skin tight dress with a matching crimson robe. The actual outfit doesn’t really work for much besides exactly what it’s intended for—serenading millions of screaming fans under sparkling lights—but we’ve found four similar options that are easier to wear. Click through the slideshow below to shop them now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Americans Own More Clothing Now Than Ever Before
- Six Tips For Shopping Summer Flea Markets
- If I’m Going to Wear a Suit, it Must Have Flowers All Over It
- The NFL Is About to Get More Fashionable
- Mad Men Season 5 Episode 13: Shop the Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine