As my kids get older, the number of toys they own grows exponentially. We’re doing our best to avoid anything too huge and plastic and obnoxious—and here are some other things we don’t want in Honor and Haven’s toy box: lead, cadmium, phthalates and bisphenol-A. You can avoid them, too, by looking for toys made from natural materials with non-toxic finishes. Here’s what’s in our play room (well, a small fraction of what’s in our play room).
What are your favorite eco friendly toys?
More from Luckymag.com:
- Jessica Alba is Guest Blogging for Lucky Kids!
- Jessica Alba’s Favorite Eco Friendy Baby Clothes
- Five Spring 2012 Trends We Can’t Wait to Wear
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model For Bongo
- Watch Right Now: Lanvin Petite’s Precious Winter Video
- ProjectNursery.com: Keeping Up with the Classics
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine