I love clothes shopping for Honor. As she gets bigger, so does her personality and I try to help her express that through fashion. Usually I do my best to avoid synthetic fabrics and chemical finishes, but sometimes I stray after finding something too cute to refuse. (Hey, no one’s perfect, right?) The most important thing is knowing what to look for.
If you’re seeking safer, eco-friendly options, choose organic cotton or other natural fibers like bamboo, soy and hemp. Also, you call manufacturers to learn if they use any chemical treatments or dyes. To get you started, I’ve shared some recent pieces I’ve purchased for Honor.
What are your favorite "green" kids’ fashions?
More from Lucky Kids:
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Totally Safe Care and Cleaning Buys
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Essential Parenting Products
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Eco Friendly Toys
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Eco Friendly Baby Clothes
- Jessica Alba is Guest Blogging for Lucky Kids!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine