In case you missed the news, Jessica Simpson is officially a mom. On Tuesday, the former Lucky cover girl gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, her first child with fiancé Eric Johnson. Congrats to the new parents!
Now that Jess is 9 lbs. 13 oz. lighter—with more sure to drop off as she loses the baby weight—what will she wear as she gets back into shape? Keeping the singer’s penchant for bohemian prints and patterns and floor-sweeping hemlines in mind, we rounded up a few items that she won’t want to live without post-pregnancy. Check ‘em out below.
Photo: WWD/John Aquino
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jessica Simpson Has a Reason to Smile
- Jessica Simpson’s Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks
- Dior’s New Versailles Video Is Awesomely Marie Antoinette-esque
- Our 10 Favorite Looks From the Parsons Student Fashion Show
- The Most Stylish Screen Villains of All Time: Shop Their Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine