If you’ve been keeping up with the string of designer switch-ups this year, you’ve probably heard that Jil Sander is returning to her eponymous label next season. While the brand’s current creative directer, Raf Simons, will be sorely missed (especially after sending such stunning outfits down the runway last weekend!) we’re very interested to see how how Jil Sander clothes look created by, well…Jil Sander.
Her last show was during Spring 2005 Fashion Week, followed by a partially completed fall collection six months later. (Since Sander exited the company before the show, her design team finished some of the looks.) We’ve included the looks from both in the slideshow below—consider it a sneak peek of what’s to come.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 3 Awesome Hair Moments at the Oscars (and how to do it!)
- Salma Hayek Stars in a New ‘Got Milk’ Campaign With Her Daughter
- Who Had the Best Body at the Oscars?
- Elizabeth Banks Lets Us Peek Inside Her Closet
- Celebrity Style Deconstructed—Taylor Swift
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine