We’ve long been fans of Jill Golden’s travel-inspired wares—especially the jewelry designer’s colorful, cool ISARO collection, a partnership with social enterprise Indego Africa. Produced entirely in Africa, each ISARO piece is crafted by Rwandan women who are paid a fair wage for their efforts, a collaboration that encourages entrepreneurship and fosters female-owned local businesses.
Now, Golden’s taking her team-up to J.Crew with a special capsule of ISARO’s handwoven beaded cuffs. Speckled with Swarovski crystals and priced at under $100, the bangles are an easy way to help these talented artisans gain an even stronger foothold in the accessories market—and get in on one of spring’s brightest trends while doing so.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get More Bangle for Your Buck With These Affordable, Mix-and-Matchable Bracelets
- The 11 Most Ridiculous Hair Trends Of All Time
- Chris Parker: Fashion’s Favorite Babysitter
- 15 Non-Gimmicky Ways to Dress Like The Great Gatsby
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine