In the interest of saving some getting-dressed stress on Independence Day morning, let’s all order a pair of Jonathan Adler‘s exclusive sunglasses for TOMS right now! All three designs in the four-style line (there’s also a limited-edition needlepoint case), just out today, come in various combinations of red, white and blue—so it’ll be easy to throw on a pair with any outfit and look patriotic in a non-cheesy-American-flag-tee kind of way. Also, in addition to being handy for July 4 (and summer fun in general), these shades guarantee warm fuzzy feelings; true to TOMS’ "one-for-one" motto, every purchase made through this collaboration means that a vision impaired person in need is getting medical treatment, sight-saving surgeries or proper eyewear.
Click through the following slideshow to shop the full collection for yourself now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- You’ll Want Everything Our Fashion Director Packed This Weekend
- From Warby Parker to TOMS: Glasses That Give Back
- Etsy’s 16 Boldest, Blingiest Jewelry Finds
- Sasha and Malia Obama Have Great Taste In Shoes
- How to Dress For Destination Weddings in London, Paris and Tuscany
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine