From Arizona Muse’s hot air balloon ride for Louis Vuitton to Coach’s stop-motion winter wonderland short, it’s tough to find a fashion film we don’t adore. But Burberry’s latest clip, set in a mystical forest and showcasing the British heritage brand’s Fall 2012 collection, somehow manages to combine a handful of our absolute favorite things: woodland creatures, Cara Delevingne and Marina and the Diamonds (Marina’s "Numb" serves as the mini-flick’s soundtrack). Oh, and hot air balloons make an appearance in this one, too.
Check out the video below, in which models clad in Burberry coats turn the forest floor into a makeshift runway—before disappearing into dramatic little bursts of golden leaves. It’s pretty cool.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: A Rainbow of (Foldable! Packable!) Hunter Boots
- Coach’s Stop-Motion Holiday Video Stars Yetis and Bunnies
- My Favorite Gift to Give: Archie Grand (For Friend & Foe)
- Stacy London Loves Trina Turk Sunglasses, Wants to Be Dominated
- Gift Guide: Reader’s Picks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine