Our favorite celeb-driven lifestyle website, GOOP, got a snazzy facelift last week. And as part of the relaunch, the site’s teamed up with Kain Label, the makers of some of the softest shirts in the world, on a collaborative tee you can order right now.
Cast in classic, crisp white, the slightly scoop-necked design features contrasting black grosgrain cording along the shoulders and sides. Inspired by tuxedo tailoring, the GOOP-exclusive piece marks Kain’s first-ever collaboration—and we think they picked the perfect partner. Just look at how awesome the shirt looks on the site’s very own Gwyneth Paltrow.
Order your one-size-fits-most Kain + GOOP tee for $90 at Goop.com. We can’t wait to see which label Gwynnie’s site partners with next!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Goop Goes Mobile: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Got an App for That
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Preppy For Swedish Brand Lindex
- Rachel Zoe Endorses Jockey Intimates
- Ten Classics That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Your July Shopping Horoscopes Are Here
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine