Norma Kamali has been a fixture on the fashion scene since the late ’60s and shows no sign of disappearing. The designer of "the sleeping bag coat" and Farah Fawcett’s sexy red bikini just launched Kamali Kulture, a new line of well cut basics under $100.
The silhouettes are simple and flattering and everything—save for a few red moments—is a neutral color. The mix of easy suiting, T-shirts and dresses is a bit reminiscent of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s luxe minimalist line The Row. And since most of the twin’s high-end products are priced in the triple and quadruple digits, this is a great budget-friendly alternative.
Although the e-commerce site only went live today, sizes are going fast and plenty of pieces are already sold out. Click here to start shopping while you still can. (You can also stop by Amazon.com and Zappos.com, both sites are carrying select pieces from the line.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- What I Wear to Work: Teacher Edition
- 9 Feline Inspired Pieces That Are The Cat’s Meow
- The Entire Trump Family Sat Front Row at Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Line Debut
- Alexa Chung Directs and Stars In This Superga Campaign
- The Coolest Waxing Place AKA My Soho Dream-Loft (Plus, Strawberry Wax!)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine