Dainty ballerina-like pumps and sexy Brigitte Bardot-bombshell cat-eye sunglasses for under $100? Yes, please! Fashion legend Norma Kamali’s Kamali Kulture line is wildly glamorous and super-affordable. While the collection’s already gathering buzz for its slinky shirred-waist dresses and mix-and-matchable swimwear, the accessories—as you can see below—are just as covetable. Here are two of my favorites!
More on Luckymag.com:
- The 50 Biggest Street Style Stars
- Street Style Blogs to Bookmark
- New Line Alert: Lauren Moffatt Is Launching Accessories For Fall
- Here’s What Everyone Wore to Last Night’s Prabal Gurung for Target Launch Party
- John Jannuzzi’s Fashion Week Sketchbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine