New Zealand designer Karen Walker is one of our personal favorites. With her unconventional use of textures and prints—think clashing florals and ruffled nylon clutches—she’s perfected the art of keeping things unexpected. Now, she’s bringing her playful Kiwi style to Anthropologie with her new lower-priced collection for the store, adorably titled Hi There. (Prices have not yet been released, but it will be significantly cheaper than her ready-to-wear-collection, which hovers in the $600 range.)
We got our hands on the full lookbook for the line, and it’s packed with all the patterns and design flourishes we’ve come to expect from Karen, including sailor collars, ditsy blossoms and neat stripes. Hi There hits 164 Anthropologie stores nationwide this March, so check out all 40 looks below and start working on your wish list now.
Photos courtesy of Karen Walker.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Meet Choupette: Karl Lagerfeld’s Fluffy New Kitten
- Our Favorite Looks From the Golden Globes—And How to Get Them
- See a 2012 Version of Cher’s Virtual Closet From Clueless
- Watch Right Now: Lanvin Petite’s Precious Winter Video
- Narciso Rodriguez Goes Into His Archives for Rent the Runway
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine