The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
The world according to Karl Lagerfeld is one we know well, thanks to the designer’s frequent one-liners, ruminations on just about anything and general penchant for honesty above all else. In fact, he’s become so notorious for his candor that French publisher Flammarion plans to capitalize on it with a book called Le Monde Selon Karl, or The World According to Karl, in English. Slated to debut next autumn, the book couples some of the Kaiser’s best quotes (collected by Patrick Mauriès) with illustrations by Charles Ameline. Lagerfeld is reportedly happy with the final product, despite his lack of involvement with the project.
The best part, however, is that you don’t have to wait until fall to get your fix. Visit POPSUGAR Fashion now for 17 of our favorite Karl-isms, a zany mix of the most outrageous and the most colorful things the Kaiser has said (so far).
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- The Shoe We’re Craving Right This Instant? Lace-Up Heels!
- Top Model: Fabulous Red Carpet Moments From Our Favorite Catwalkers
- POPSUGAR Shout Out: DIY Wedding Decor For the Bride and Groom
- Let’s Be Social: The Week’s Stylish Social Media Snaps
- DIY Your Own Cool Ear Cuff à la Rooney Mara
More on Luckymag.com:
- Karl Lagerfeld Launches a Blog: Quotes From the Kaiser (Plus His Favorite Shops and Hotels)
- Karl Lagerfeld Portrays a Divine Being in a Snoop Dogg Video
- WATCH: Karl Lagerfeld Rewrites the Story of Coco Chanel
- Shorts For Every Body! Find Which Fit Works Best For You
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Eva Chen
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine