Earlier this week, Karl Lagerfeld gushed to WWD about his nine-month-old kitten Choupette, detailing her luxe life—which includes access to an iPad, around-the-clock maid service and one-on-one dinners with the Kaiser himself. Shortly thereafter, a Twitter account called @ChoupettesDiary mysteriously appeared, giving us even more insight into the decadent (and humorous) world of the luckiest cat on earth.
Choupette’s posh lifestyle might be—unless you’re a world famous designer—hard to recreate exactly, but there are still plenty of ways you can pamper your pet without hiring a waitstaff or buying it tech products. Click through the slideshow below to shop fancy items for the feline in your life.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Brazilian Wunderkind Pedro Lourenco on His Melissa Collaboration—And Why the Bomber Jacket is the Thing
- Trina Turk for Banana Republic Is Here: Shop Our Favorite Pieces Now
- Shop the Red Carpet: Chanel’s Little Black Jacket Exhibit
- Gucci Bought a Horse (of Course)!
- Summer Packing Guide: The North Fork
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine