Never underestimate the power of a supermodel on a mission. In Juicy Couture‘s first-ever fashion film directed by Inez and Vinoodh, leggy beauty (and new brand face) Karlie Kloss simultaneously catwalks and kicks ass—all on a sunny Malibu beach. Set to LL Cool J’s "Going Back to Cali," Karlie plays a modern Wonder Woman in colorful furs, moto jackets, ankle booties and other decidedly un-beachy attire. And while you’d assume that wearing stilettos on the sand might slow a girl down, Karlie manages to fight off surfer dudes, lifeguards, a skateboarder and a pair of police officers in under two minutes flat.
The most impressive part of the clip? Over the course of her beach takeover, Karlie manages to change her Juicy Jeans three times, appearing in neon, coated and metallic pairs of skinny denim. Watch the clip right here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Karlie Kloss Stars in Juicy Couture’s Cali-Cool Fall 2012 Campaign
- Karlie Kloss Wants You to Stop Texting and Driving
- Shop It Out: Azealia Banks’ ‘Van Vogue’ Video
- 50 Books for the Fashion-Obsessed
- Jessica Alba REALLY Loves her Chibi Jewels Bracelets
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine