If Moda Operandi’s prestigious list of affiliated designers, high profile Artistic Director Taylor Tomai Hill or newly launched in-season boutique didn’t tip you off, the luxury e-tailer doesn’t do things halfway. Even it’s latest campaign star, model-of-the-moment Karlie Kloss, is the best of the best.
For the website’s new "La Vie En Rose" campaign, double K took time out from her busy House of Style shooting schedule, Momofuku "kookie" baking and editorial shooting to pose in some of spring best styles, all available to order on the website site now. (Her floral headpiece, alas, is not. But we think it would be fairly easy to DIY, should you have a glue gun, bouquet and an afternoon with nothing to do.)
Watch her work that Klossie magic in the video below and shop all her looks here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 30 Days of Playlists: Taylor Tomasi Hill
- Taylor Tomasi Hill Gets the ‘Fuck Yeah Menswear’ Treatment
- Shop Looks Inspired by Taylor Tomasi Hill
- Lucky Haul: The Best Packages Come From Moda Operandi
- Moda Operandi’s Selling $74,500 Vintage Hermes Bags Today
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine