We’re used to seeing Karlie Kloss on the ultra-glamorous Paris and Milan runways—but the St. Louis-bred supermodel is keeping things much more casual in her latest campaign. She’s the new face of Juicy Couture, and the brand’s Fall 2012 ads feature her hitting the boardwalks and beaches of Los Angeles in an array of laid-back leisurewear.
Click through to peep the beautiful almost-20-year-old (her birthday’s tomorrow!) in leopard-printed velour, skinny denim, floral suiting and plenty of chunky necklaces, among other things. What do you think of Karlie’s L.A.-casual campaign? For our part, we’re suddenly wanting to listen to some No Doubt….
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download our Digital Edition!
- Adidas Originals’ New Ad Stars Nicki Minaj, Jeremy Scott and K-Pop Group 2NE1
- Gant Opens Its First West Coast Store
- Olivia Munn on Confidence, Comedy and Style
- Watch Prada Models Play Futuristic Chess
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine