We recently reported that uber-designer/master collaborator/kitten enthusiast Karl Lagerfeld had teamed up with British design collective ILOVEDUST on a special capsule of tees. And last week, at a party to celebrate the collab’s launch, we finally got to peep all those tees in person.
From a shirt screened with the Kaiser’s face comprised of various jumbled fonts, to another printed with one of Karl’s famously perma-gloved hands, the tees are the perfect way to shout out your love for Lagerfeld. And at $95, they cost less than one-thirtieth of one of Chanel’s iconic 2.55 bags. So there’s that.
Click through to see all of the graphic options—which, though some are designated for dudes, are essentially unisex. They’ll be up on Karl.com soon, come in several colors each, and are already available for purchase at the KARL pop-up shop in NYC and at Colette in Paris.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Karl Lagerfeld Portrays a Divine Being in a Snoop Dogg Video
- Watch Right Now: Karl Lagerfeld Interviews Himself for Net-a-Porter
- Celebrity BFFs: Shop Their Style
- Lucky Haul: Two Shoe Thursday
- Chance’s Artsy Elliott Stripe Tees Are Perfectly Imperfect
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine