With Thanksgiving over, it’s officially OK to blast yuletide jams without incurring scorn from your friends, family and office mates—and boy, do we have the perfect Christmas tune for you this morning. Pop duo Karmin has remixed the seasonal classic "Sleigh Ride" just for Coach—and for the exclusive music video, they turned to stylist phenom Rachel Zoe to dress them in the heritage brand’s best holiday looks. From a leopard ponyhair coat and oversized plaid cape to a Liz Taylor-esque "furban" (yep, a fur turban), every piece is distinctly R.Zoe, not to mention supremely cozy-looking.
Check out the clip below, which also features a festive sleigh, falling snow, disco balls and a fierce rap interlude that’d make Jolly Old Saint Nicholas’ head spin. You can download the track for free at Coach.com, as well as shop Karmin’s holiday picks for guys and girls.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Coach’s Stop-Motion Holiday Video Stars Yetis and Bunnies
- Watch: Models Free Fall While Wearing Rachel Zoe’s Resort Collection
- J.W. Anderson Is Designing for Versus
- LOVER’s All-Lace Capsule for Net-a-Porter Is Ridiculously Romantic
- Tiffany & Co. Has a Brand-New Tumblr
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine