Called "Moonlight," the Stephanie Di Giusto-directed clip sees Kate wandering through a desert dreamscape, scaling the walls of her childhood bedroom and tossing a ball by the pool. (All while clad in Bruno’s pretty, feminine separates.) She also rides a motorcycle alongside a galloping stallion and stands atop an erupting volcano. It’s all somewhat puzzling, yet undeniably beautiful to look at. Enjoy.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: New Twitterer Kate Bosworth’s Moroccan Holiday
- Kate Bosworth to Design Denim
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping
- Stella McCartney Teams Up With PETA
- See Michelle Williams in the Latest Boy by Band of Outsiders Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine