Upset that the Fourth of July‘s officially behind us? Yeah, so are we. But with Tulum, her latest style-focused short for her JewelMint accessories brand, Kate Bosworth giving us all a chance to revisit the beach.
Shot on location in Tulum, Mexico, the four-minute clip features Kate wandering the city in an array of colorful cutoffs, frolicking in the surf and modeling baubles from JewelMint’s new collection, all set to the soulful sounds of Sade. Check out the full video below, then click through to shop some of our favorite pieces Kate wears during her onscreen vaca. All ring in at under $30—far, far less than a round-trip ticket to Mexico.
More on Luckymag.com:
- JewelMint Does More Than Jewelry Now
- Katie Holmes Will Show Her Holmes & Yang Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Michelle Obama’s Patriotic Ensemble: Shop Her Look Now
- GOOP and MiH Team Up on a Gwyneth-Worthy Blue Jean
- Shop the Front Row: Chanel’s Fall 2012 Haute Couture Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine