This morning, Ann Taylor’s Fall 2012 campaign dropped—and for a third time running, the ads star rom-com superstar Kate Hudson, making her the first brand face to appear in three consecutive campaigns.
Shot by Tom Munro at the Craven Estate in Pasadena, CA, the images see Kate lounging in a mix of Ann Taylor’s fuchsia and navy pieces accented with belts and bows. "I love the ’60s Parisian influence, animal prints, silhouettes and bold, bright colors," Kate said of the collection in a press release.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Ann Taylor Taps Kate Hudson For Spring
- Katie Holmes Will Show Her Holmes & Yang Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Best-Selling Celebrity Fragrances
- Lucky Listens: Dragonette
- White Dresses: Best for Your Body Type
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine