After months of maintaining a waist while pregnant, Kate Middleton’s baby bump has finally popped! It will be very interesting to see if (and how) this change in physique will alter the Duchess’ outfits throughout the next few months.
Going off the pastel Mulberry Coat she wore to annual Scouting Parade at Winsor Castle yesterday, we’re not expecting anything shocking. While the piece lacked the trench-like silhouette K-Mid usually favors, it otherwise matched her non-maternity style—especially since she wore it with a fascinator and nude LK Bennett pumps.
In honor of Kate’s new curves, we’ve found five bump-friendly coats online that’ll flatter both ladies with and without child. Click through the slideshow to shop them all now.
photo: AFP/Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Look Fashion-y When You’re Pregnant
- Kate Middleton Is Pregnant: We Picked Out Some Pieces for the Royal Mum-To-Be
- Well-Dressed Celebrity Baby Bumps
- Jessica Alba’s Maternity Must-Haves
- Jessica Alba: Master of Maternity Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine