No matter how you feel about Kate Middleton‘s first official portrait, which was unveiled last week, chances are you’d like to know which items she wore being immortalized on canvas. According to Grazia, the navy silk bow-tied top in which the Duchess is pictured is by French Connection (check it out at left) and—get this—is still listed on the retailer’s e-commerce site. That said, the navy hue Kate chose is completely sold out, while only one size remains in both the black and ivory options.
Note that French Connection also carries a near-identical piece called the Silky Tie Neck Blouse that’s currently in stock in ivory in sizes 4, 6 and 10—but if it’s a dark-hued bow blouse like the Duchess‘ that you’re after, look no further than the handful of options in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Kate Middleton! Peep the Duchess of Cambridge’s Most Memorable Style Moments Ever
- Kate Middleton vs. Kim Kardashian: Whose Wardrobe Wins?
- Which Celebrities Should Be Muses to Which Fashion Houses?
- Four New Ways to Wear White Jeans in Winter
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine