If that nasty bout of hyperemesis gravidarum hadn’t revealed Kate Middleton’s pregnancy, it’s very possible we still wouldn’t know the Duchess is expecting. Despite being several months along, she looks as svelte as always—perhaps thanks to her shrewd wardrobe choices.
This weekend, for instance, K Mid attended a wedding in the Swiss Alps wearing a MaxMara Studio leopard print dress under one of her favorite pre-baby-bump coats (which, according to Grazia.com, she was spotted in last November) that completely camouflaged whatever bulge she might have. Also, her matching chocolate brown pillbox hat, clutch, suede pumps and fur stole drew eyes away from her middle. Baby on board or not, it’s a flattering look for any woman—and worth trying for yourself. Click through the slideshow below to shop similar options now.
photo credit: ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s Most Memorable Style Moments Ever
- Kate Middleton Has Bangs Now
- Kate Middleton Wears Max Mara for Her Second Pregnant Appearance
- Kate Middleton vs. Kim Kardashian: Whose Wardrobe Wins?
- Fashion Week Street Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine