Over the last year, Kate Middleton has not only become an official member of the royal family, but also one of the most powerful people in fashion. Anything she wears in public sells out within days (if not hours) and spawns dozens of copies from competing brands.
We recently spotted the Duchess of Cambridge wearing this Milly jacket (from the brand’s fall 2010 collection) while vacationing in Mustique, and wanted to get her polished preppy look for ourselves. As expected, her exact jacket is already sold out online—but we’ve found five similar options that are all still in stock. Click through the slideshow below to shop our Kate-inspired picks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Full Victoria by Victoria Beckham Video: Cats and Gorgeous Dresses Everywhere
- Alberta Ferretti is Designing an Impulse Line for Macy’s and Nothing Costs More than $119
- Ashley Greene Runs in Heels, Kisses Olivia Wilde and Knows She Needs a Stylist
- Amy Winehouse’s Final Collection for Fred Perry is Now Available
- Alexandria Hilfiger: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine