Kate Middleton might be the "Hat Person of the Year" and obsessed with Issa dresses, but she is also known for her collection of beautiful outerwear. We’ve seen her wear everything from printed trenches to tweedy jackets—and this morning, she chose a pretty bouclé M Missoni coat.
Paired with a simple pair of grey suede Rupert Sanderson pumps, the Duchess wore the polished outfit for a tea party at London store Fortnum & Mason with her in-laws, the Duchess of Cornwall and Queen Elizabeth. Since—like everything the fashionable royal wears—both items are already sold out, we’ve found similar ones available online now.
Click through the slideshow below to shop Kate’s latest look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Shailene Woodley in Christopher Kane
- Five Spring Makeup Trends We Can’t Wait To Try
- Madonna Wears an Agent Provocateur Bra on the Cover of Her New Single—Here’s How to Buy It
- Shop the Trend: Ladylike Headbands
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our 10 Favorite Collections
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine