Kate Middleton is currently touring Singapore, and so far she’s appeared in Jenny Packham, Alexander McQueen, Raoul as well as (my personal favorite) Prabal Gurung. And judging from today’s outfits, she shows no sign of slowing down.
This morning, the Duchess continued her string of hits by wearing a custom Beulah London dress and matching head scarf to the biggest mosque in Malaysia. Mid-day, she changed into something a bit more festive for a tea party with the British High Commission—a lacy Alice Temperley dress with long sleeves. Admittedly, the footwear—those L.K. Bennett pumps she ALWAYS chooses—was a little unimaginative, but that’s okay. The rest of her look was so breathtakingly pretty that I’ll forgive it. After all, I wear my favorite shoes all the time, too!
You know the drill by now: Neither dress is available online. So I’ve found similar options you can order asap. Click through the slideshow below to start shopping.
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2013: Brandon Sun Eats Papa John’s and Makes Beautiful Clothes
- NYFW Spring 2013: Michael Kors’ New Order of Stripes
- Oscar De La Renta Brings You The Best Dressed Kids in the Universe
- Lookbook Love: Jil Sander Navy Spring 2013
- Abigail Spencer at J. Mendel Spring 2013: Her Favorite Look, Plus Why She Shops the High Street
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine