She may be a royal, but Kate Middleton keeps her personal style thoroughly down to earth. The Duchess of Cambridge not only shops at high street stores on the regular, but she also re-wears favorite wardrobe items whenever she pleases.
We spotted Kate in this pale pink pleated dress by Emilia Wickstead at a luncheon in honor of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee not even two weeks ago. And this afternoon, she paired the very same dress with an elegant hat and L.K. Bennett pumps at a Buckingham Palace garden party. Proof positive that with a little change of accessories, a treasured piece can work for multiple occasions.
Shop dresses similar to the Duchess’—from some of her other favorite labels, no less—in the slideshow below.
Photo: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Pippa Middleton Wears a Red Version of Kate’s Issa Engagement Dress
- Middleton-Approved Designer Alice Temperley Is Launching a Lower-Priced Line
- Buy Kate Middleton’s Exact Rebecca Taylor Navy Tweed Suit Now!
- Picking Out Pippa Middleton’s "Coming to America" Wardrobe: Our Suggestions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine