Kate Middleton attended the Olympic closing ceremonies last night wearing a printed blue dress from semi-affordable British brand Whistles. The casual sheath must be one of the Duchess’ favorites, because we’ve seen her in it before, most recently at a Diamond Jubilee concert last June.
Since the royal has owned this piece for awhile, it’s totally sold out everywhere. Luckily though, it’s not a hard or expensive look to re-create. We’ve found five similar versions—and a coordinating belt—that all clock in under $100. Click through to shop them all.
photo credit: AFP/Getty
More on Luckymag.com:
- Join the Lucky Community!
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Shop It Out: The 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony
- Summer Packing Guide: Dallas
- Pamela Love, Lindsey Thornburg and More Do a Bridal Line for Bona Drag
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine