Forbes magazine just released its top 100 hundred list of powerful celebrities and a handful of our favorite actresses, models and musicians made the cut—J.Lo’s number one. [Forbes]
Victoria Beckham talks about maintaining her image and possibly opening a brick and mortar store, probably in London. [CNN]
Costumes for the L.A. Philharmonic’s upcoming production of “Don Giovanni" will be made by Rodarte’s Mulleavy sisters in collaboration with Swarovski. The finished pieces are to include opulent gowns, headpieces and wigs with over 130,000 crystals. [WWD]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ask A Dude: Do Heels Really Make A Difference?
- RIP Donna Summer: Remembering the Disco Queen’s Awesome Style
- Carine Roitfeld Becomes a Grandma: Here’s Eight Chic Ladies She Can Learn From
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Exclusive Video! Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton On The Beach!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine