If you were a fan of our Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective mega-slideshow, which documented nearly 50 of the Duchess of Cambridge‘s best looks to date, we suggest you fire up your iPhone right now. A new, $0.99 app called Kate’s Style List has been met with understandable success—and according to Vogue UK, the majority of downloads have been by US users.
Kate’s Style List features every outfit the Duchess has ever worn in public, plus the designer or brand of each look and, if possible, where the same pieces can be purchased. As for how the app’s creator Helen Barclay does her research? "I spend a lot of my time trawling fashion websites and looking at the designers’ shows online so that I can identify her pieces. I also follow a lot of fashion writers on Twitter so I know what Kate will be wearing when she next appears." Now why didn’t we think of that?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Buy Pippa Middleton’s Exact Temperley Dress
- Kate Middleton Wore a Red Blazer and Polka Dots Last Friday
- Kate Middleton’s Closing Ceremony Outfit: Shop Her Outfit For Less Than $100
- Pippa Middleton: The Secret to Her Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine