The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Kate Moss is no stranger to the beaches of St.-Tropez, and over the weekend she brought her effortless style to the South of France. Kate styled up a breezy white caftan with an Aztec-inspired print down the front and on the sleeves. For the accessories, she chose a pair of dangly, silver earrings that we’ve spotted her wearing several times in St.-Tropez.
More on Luckymag.com:
- This Dress Shirt Promises to Make Your Boyfriend Look Less Sweaty
- Shop Key Trends From the Fall 2012 Haute Couture Shows
- Pippa Middleton Wears a Peplum Well
- The Bikini Turns 66!
- Shop It Out: Spider-Man’s Girlfriends
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Get Out of Town: What to Stash in Your Weekender Bag
- What’s Your Style Personality? See What It Says About You
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine