Before Kate Moss shot any Calvin Klein ads or walked a Chanel runway, she was just like any other aspiring model trying to break into the biz: unknown and looking for any available gig. Some of her earliest work includes unpaid promotional shots for Molton Brown in the early ’90s, which were recently re-released by the beauty brand in honor of its 40th anniversary and appeared on Vogue UK this morning.
Although each image is untouched and all of Kate’s hairstyles unfortunate (especially the "ringlet tendrils" pictured on the second slide below), she still looks amazing because, well, she’s Kate Moss. Even if no one knew it back then.
Click through the slideshow below to see the full series now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- You’ll Never Guess Who Kate Moss Is Collaborating With Now
- Peep Victoria Beckham’s Vintage Modeling Snapshots From 1992
- Get More Bangle for Your Buck With These Affordable, Mix-and-Matchable Bracelets
- 14 Game-Changing Accessories to Elevate a Basic Prom Dress
- Find The Perfect Fragrance for Every Occasion
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine