If advertisers around the world could clone Kate Moss, they’d all be so rich. Her insouciant stare caused thousands to slather their faces with Rimmel and those famously lean legs made Hunter boots a thing. So, it’s unsurprising that her newest campaign for Mango makes us want everything she’s wearing.
However, ignoring what the model’s flaxen bed head and kohl-rimmed eyes do for each look, the brand’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection is pretty darn alluring on it’s own. There’s skinny lapel blazers, glittery party dresses and slouchy cropped trousers—basically the type of things Moss would wear even if she wasn’t paid to do so. And that’s the best endorsement of all.
Click through the slideshow to see the entire campaign and watch the accompanying commercial below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dear Lucky: How do I wear the multiple bracelets trend?
- 10 Easy Ways to Dress Like a French Girl
- Cats Are Into Extreme Beauty Trends, Too!
- Behind the Scenes: Sofia Vergara at Lucky‘s November Cover Shoot
- Cool iPhone Cases to Buy Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine