Are you planning to cry your eyes out, sing along to Celine Dion and ogle a much-younger Leo DiCaprio in multiple dimensions in Titanic 3D this weekend? Yeah, us too. And while the epic flick’s female lead wears some pretty amazing pieces onscreen (we’re still not over that swirl-patterned coat she leaves behind when she goes splashing into the flooded steerage section for Leo), her real-life style is equally impressive.
Want proof? Check out these 18 amazing outfits Kate Winslet has worn over the past decade. She may favor simple silhouettes, minimal embellishment and LBDs, but the British actress’s wardrobe is far from boring. And frankly, we hope she "never lets go" of her signature look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Salma Hayek’s Best Red Carpet Moments
- Rachel Bilson’s Red Carpet Style Evolution
- Red All Over: The Coolest Crimson Pieces for Spring
- Rag & Bone Heads South, I Follow: My Charleston Diary
- Tavi Gevinson Sings for Wren—Watch "Beware of Young Girls" Here
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine