1. She just split from Tom Cruise, but Katie Holmes is carrying on with her life. The actress just announced that she will present her clothing line, Homes & Yang, during New York Fashion Week next fall.
2. Everything about our cover girl Kelly Clarkson, including why she loves bandage dresses and hates super-long fingernails. Also, major style transformations we’ve seen from other American Idol alum.
3. These ten classics will never go out of style.
4. Paris Couture Fashion Week just ended, but we aren’t done obsessing. Here’s every look from Raf Simmons’ first couture collection for Christian Dior and shoppable pieces inspired by the front row looks at the Atelier Versace and Chanel Haute Couture shows.
5. Supermodel-slash-designer-slash-musician Karen Elson shares her favorite vintage shops across the country.
6. Adele’s pregnant, guys—can you believe it?! Here’s three outfits she’s going to need for the next nine months.
7. Purchase pieces inspired by our favorite fashion tunes. And yes, the "Thong Song" IS included.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Our First Music Issue With Carly Rae Jepsen, Shirley Manson and More!
- Celine and Balenciaga’s Fall 2012 Campaigns
- Shop ShoeMint’s July Showroom Now
- What to Wear to a Summer High School Reunion
- Suri Cruise’s 20 Best Outfits to Date
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine