Just days after announcing her split from Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes is back to work on her label Holmes & Yang, which she’s designed alongside stylist Jeanne Yang since 2009.
A Holmes & Yang spokesperson told WWD that "Holmes’ personal matters aren’t affecting the line"—in fact, the brand will be showing its Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week this coming September. This marks the first time Holmes & Yang, which is currently carried at Barneys New York, will be holding a press presentation. We can’t wait to see the collection—and really, really hope Suri will be in attendance at the NYFW event.
Photo: WWD/Thomas Iannaccone
More on Luckymag.com:
- Suri Cruise’s 20 Best Outfits to Date
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Former Couple’s Best Red Carpet Looks
- Christian Louboutin Makes Some Cinderella Slippers
- Chloe Sevigny Models For Miu Miu
- Nest Fragrances Expands with Personal Care Products
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine