While there are many, many upcoming fashion collaborations for which we’re ridiculously excited, some style team-ups seem so incredibly fitting, we actually wonder why they haven’t happened sooner. Keds for Madewell is one such example.
We first glimpsed the three collaborative styles produced by the classic sneaker company and the preppy fashion brand late last week, and now the $50 rubber-soled kicks are finally available for purchase at Madewell.com.
It’s hard to pick a favorite style between the blanket-striped, polka-dotted and sherbet-striped sneaks on offer, but these limited-edition tennis shoes will likely sell out fast. So grab ‘em before they disappear!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nike x Undercover Gyakusou is Coming This March
- Marni for H&M: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- Really Cool Glasses for the Vision Impaired (And Those Who Fake It)
- Shop the Front Row: Mulberry Fall 2012
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Porter!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine