I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty darn pumped to see Anna Karenina when it opens in limited release today. Keira Knightley‘s been known to dominate pretty much any period piece in which she’s cast. Plus, there’s the formidable source material (that’d be Tolstoy’s classic novel, of course) to consider.
Keira’s already getting Oscar buzz for her leading role in the high-society drama—and looking appropriately regal and elegant at every press appearance for the film so far. Click through to see some of our favorite looks—from the likes of Chanel, Valentino and Erdem—and shop our likeminded finds.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Banana Republic’s Anna Karenina Collection: The Full Lookbook
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Movie Edition
- Marion Cotillard’s 10 Best Red Carpet Looks in Honor of Her New Film, Rust and Bone
- Lisa Frank Is Making a Fashion Comeback—Here’s Why
- Theory and Uniqlo Team Up On T Down
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine