Clearly, it wasn’t enough for Kenzo’s Humberto Leon and Carol Lim to release a drop-dead awesome Fall 2012 collection: they had to add a more streetwise angle to the proceedings, too. And with the duo’s new collab with Vans Era, which debuted along with Kenzo’s menswear collection, they’ve successfully accomplished that mission.
Available in two colorways—green/red and blue/white—the sporty lace-ups feature the same chain-link pattern seen throughout Kenzo’s ready-to-wear collections. The label has yet to release the sneaks’ prices and release date, but we’ll be waiting.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mulberry Just Released a Select Shipment of Del Rey Handbags—Here’s Where You Can Buy Them
- The Coolest Eco-Friendly Labels Around
- Backstage at The Row’s Fall 2012 Presentation: Shop the Look
- Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Teams Up With Avicii
- Style Schifter: Melissa Bent Talks High Fashion and Affordable Art
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine