Yesterday, Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first daughter into the world five weeks before her reported July due date. But despite the premature delivery (or maybe it was on time? It’s very possibly the K Kamp lied to preserve Kimmy’s privacy), E! News reports both child—whose name has not yet been disclosed—and mother are "happy and healthy."
Of course, now that one of the summer’s biggest births is out of the way, we can now channel all our anticipation toward the royal baby Kate Middleton and Prince William are expected to have soon. (Well, that and wondering whether little Kimye will appear at Paris Fashion Week in Givenchy couture next September.)
Congratulations to the happy family!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Having a Baby
- Kanye West Designed Some More Shoes Destined for Kim Kardashian’s Feet
- Eight Reasons We’ll Always Be On Team Lipstick
- Thanks to Stevie Nicks, We Now Need a White Maxi Dress
- Nine Late-Aughts Trends You’re Likely to Spot in The Bling Ring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine