Kate Middleton wasn’t the only star showing off her baby bump in public this past weekend. Yesterday, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made a kameo at the Givenchy show in Paris, dressed in appropriately monochromatic ensembles. Yeezy wore a white suit and admirably spotless sneakers, while Kim covered her growing baby bump in a cool, conservative black tuxedo complete with side-striped trousers.
For the record, this marks the baby Kimye’s first fashion show—that is, if we’re counting in-utero appearances. No word on what the five-months-along little one thought of the floral moto jackets and striped mid-calf boots designer Riccardo Tisci sent out, though his Bambi-emblazoned sweatshirts certainly felt kid-appropriate. Should Tisci choose to launch childrenswear, we know who’ll be buying.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Having a Baby
- Kanye Kleans Out Kim’s Kloset: How Much Does Your Dude Influence Your Wardrobe?
- Kate Middleton vs. Kim Kardashian: Whose Wardrobe Wins?
- Kate Middleton Wore Chocolate and Blush to a Swiss Wedding
- The Best Sunglasses For Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine